- Oratorio is the only sire to ever produce three Karrakatta Plate winners and three Magic Millions Classic winners (2 year olds).
- Five-time Champion 2 year old sire in WA.
- His progeny sold to a top of $115000 and an average of $60642 over both days of selling at the 2019 Perth Magic Millions yearling sale consistently rating as WA’s most commercial sire.
- 250 individual winners of 757 races (to June 1st) – 61% winners to runners and 16 stakeswinners.
- In the last racing season Oratorio added MISTY METAL, winner of this year’s L Summer Scorcher, L Miss Andretti Stakes, L Jungle Mist Classic and MR MOTOWN, winner of the L Scenic Blast stakes to his list of stakes winners.
“ The Oratorio’s we have trained like Lucky Street, Outlaw Pete, Palace Intruder all have great temperaments and have been very sound and do super well in the feed bins which makes them great horses to train. Both Joanne and I look forward to the yearling sales each year and eagerly await for the catalog to view all the new season Oratorio yearlings”
Leading WA Trainer - Trevor Andrews
“I have quite a few Oratorio’s that I’ve bought at thesales and most of them have been precocious andvery user friendly. In fact, I believe they’re the beststable horses I’ve come across in my 35 years oftraining. They invariably lick out the bottom of thefeed bin and they’re very comfortable in the stableenvironment which is a real plus when you aretrying to compete in two and three year old races tomake the best of the bonus scheme in WA. I don’tthink I need to go into details of Oratorio’s progenybut consistently he’s thrown the best two year olds inthe state since he came on the scene.”
Leading WA trainer- Paul Jordan